ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS OF NIGERIA (APMRN), IFAKO IJAIYE ZONE ELECTS NEW OFFICER
Dr. Anthony Adebayo Ewodage, the Medical Director, Bayo Medical Centre and Chairman, Local Government Health Authority (LGHA) Ifako has emerged the new Chairman of Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria, IFAKO IJAIYE Zone during their zonal election held on the 9th of September, 2021.
The elected leaders, who were all returned unopposed are:
- Dr. A. A. Ewodage – Chairman
- Dr. (Rev) R. Sofoluwe – Vice Chairman
- Dr. O. Adedoyin – Assist Secretary
- Dr. P. Nwango – Protem Treasurer
- Dr. L. Ajuwa – Financial Secretary
- Dr. F. O. Kuti – Ex Officio
They were elected for a 2-year term ending in 2023.